What a pleasant and unexpected surprise to be nominated for another blogger award. This time I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Many, many thanks to LabelleStudio for nominating me! If you haven’t been by her nifty blog, click through right HERE and see what wonderfully eclectic items she has given us from her lovely corner of Bavaria.
According to THE RULES, the nominee is supposed to share 7 personal things about themselves. Let’s see …
1. As a kid I owned literally hundreds of comics. Unfortunately, they were among the very few items my parents actually threw away when I went off to college.
2. This year I have begun biking to work when I can. It isn’t every day, but I suppose any day is better than none.
3. I write songs. None of them has been up for a Grammy, but I think they’re entertaining!
4. I am a “Country Boy in the City Lights.”
5. I speak conversational German. As I don’t converse in German often, the potential duration of such a conversation grows shorter and shorter.
6. I thought I hated bacon when I was young. Came to find out that was only because my mother liked hers burnt!
7. My idea of the perfect vacation is somewhere warm with great weather – away from the madding crowd but close enough to allow for an easy commute should I need a quick jolt of civilization.
Paying It Forward
Each Versatile Blogger Award nominee gets to nominate 15 other bloggers and their blogs for the award. SO … here are my nominees.
Perth Wine Enthusiast
Urban Food Crawl
The Wine Raconteur
The Drunken Cyclist
The Wine Serf
The Wine Baron
Vino & Vintage
Twelve Dollar Taste Buds
A Pilgrim In Time
Red Wine Lovers
Each of the nominees listed above is also a click-through link. Please click and visit these great sites!!